- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Service Charge Journal report provides a journal of service charges for overdue accounts generated by the application for a specified date range.
To view and print the Service Charge Journal report, do one of the following:
- Choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Service Charge Journal in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
- In the Assess Service Charges screen, select a date from the Calculate Service Charges through field and then click the Journal button.
- The second option shows all service charges onscreen, even if they have not been posted.
- You can click the arrow on the Journal button to select any custom report that is based on the Service Charge Journal report and set options for the selected report.
The report shows details for the clients who have been assessed service charges in the specified date range (client ID, name, total A/R, past due amount, and service charge).