- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: This report is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module.
The Staff Benefits Summary report shows staff and their active benefit balances (beginning balance, earned, used, and current balance). You can also mark the Include Benefits Detail checkbox on the Layout tab to obtain the earned and used history for each displayed benefit.
To view and print the Staff Benefits Summary report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Staff Benefits Summary in the Staff Management section of the list of reports, and then click the Select button.