- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: This report is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module.
The Staff Capacity Analysis report provides a way to see staff availability (target hours - scheduled hours) for up to 18 periods at a time. Use this report to see how many hours are available for a specific staff member, office, or for the firm. Available hours can be grouped by day, week, month, or period, and by several staff- and firm-level options.
To view and print the Staff Capacity Analysis report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Staff Capacity Analysis in the Staff Management section of the list of reports, and then click the Select button.