- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Time and Expense Listing report is a more comprehensive reporting of time and expense entries than the Time and Expense Journal report. It includes a column for most of the data entry fields in Time & Expense Entry.
To view and print the Time and Expense Listing report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Time and Expense Listing in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Note: The Amount, Cost, Billed, and Remaining columns are hidden unless you have security permission to view WIP amounts.