- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
When you synchronize selected Practice CS contacts with Microsoft Outlook, the application displays the Pending Outlook Synchronization Changes dialog so you can see the changes that will be made to your Outlook contacts.
To open the Pending Outlook Synchronization Changes dialog, synchronize your contacts with Microsoft Outlook.
Click OK to confirm the changes, or Cancel to reject the changes.
- If no changes are detected, no synchronization will occur, and this dialog will not be displayed.
- If you want more information on a specific change, click the item in the list of contacts to be modified. This opens the Contact Synchronization Details dialog.