- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Lost To setup screen to enter competitors or other entities to whom your former clients go after leaving your firm. Tracking this information enables your firm to identify areas where improvements can be made.
Note: This screen is available only if you are licensed for the Client Management module.
- Choose Setup > Client Retention Descriptions > Lost To.
- On the Lost To setup screen, click the Add button.
- Enter a competitor or other entity in the Description field. Examples might be "Online tax applications," or the name of a competing firm.
- Click Enter to save the item.