- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Note feature enables you to add notes for contacts, which then appear among the interactions for those contacts. Notes enable you to track contact interactions that are not phone calls, phone messages, or email messages.
Note: This screen is available only if you are licensed for the Client Management module.
To add a note about an interaction with a contact, follow these steps.
- Click the Add button in the toolbar.
- If the Note icon appears on the button, just click the button.
- If another icon appears on the button, click the arrow on the right side of the icon and choose Note from the menu.
- In the Note dialog, select the appropriate contact in the Regarding Contact field and company in the Of field. If a contact is selected in Practice CS when you click the Add button, this information is filled in automatically.
- In the Importance field, select High, Low, or Normal.
- Enter a subject for the note in the Subject field. There is a maximum of 50 characters for this field.
- Enter text in the Note field.
- When finished, click OK to save the note and close the Note dialog.
You can add links to associate an interaction note with files, folders, web pages, interactions, and documents. You can also enter custom field information. See the following topics for more information.