- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Referral Sources setup screen to enter any referral sources that result in new clients doing business with your firm. These sources should not include firm staff or existing clients or contacts, because you can choose those sources from separate lists when you enter referral information. Instead, use this screen to enter referral sources such as specific advertising pieces or campaigns, news articles, and other miscellaneous sources.
Tracking referral sources enables your firm to gauge the effectiveness of its marketing efforts, and to identify unexpected sources that may merit additional resources.
Note: This screen is available only if you are licensed for the Client Management module.
To set up referral sources, follow these steps.
- Choose Setup > Client Retention Descriptions > Referral Sources.
- On the Referral Sources setup screen, click the Add button.
- Enter a description of the referral source in the Description field. An example might be "Yellow Pages Ad."
- Click Enter to save the referral source.
The referral sources that you enter on this screen can be selected on the Main tab of the Clients setup screen when you select Referral Source in the Referral Type field.