- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
For an overview of groupings and strategies for implementing them, see the Grouping setup overview.
Use this grouping to distinguish the entities of clients serviced by your firm. Examples might include Individual, S Corporation, C Corporation, Partnership, Fiduciary, and Exempt Organization.
The items you add in this screen are available in the Clients setup screen > Main tab, in the Entity field.
Note: The Client Entities screen is a user-defined terminology screen. Your firm may refer to it by a different name. You can view the default names for user-defined items by choosing Help > Enable Default Terminology (or by pressing CTRL+Shift+H).
To add a new client entity grouping:
- Choose Setup > Groupings > Clients > Entities.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter an ID for the department in the ID field.
- Enter a description for the department in the Description field.
- Click Enter to save your changes.
Note: You can also add, edit, or delete groupings on the fly by right-clicking in a field tied to a list of groupings.