- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
When you set up comp time for your staff, you can specify a constant allowance factor, such as one hour of comp time per hour worked over expected hours, or different allowance factors based on the time of year. Use the Based on Time of Year dialog to set up different allowance factors for different times of year.
To open the Based on Time of Year dialog, choose Setup > Firm > Benefits tab, mark the Activate checkbox in the Comp time section, click the Based on time of year option, and click the button.
To set up multiple allowance factors, follow these steps.
- In the first row of the Based on Time of Year dialog, use the To Month and To Day fields to indicate the end of the comp time period that begins January 1st.
- In the Allowance Factor field, enter the allowance factor for the period. For example, staff may earn 1.5 hours for each hour worked over expected hours.
- If you are setting up more than two comp time periods, use the To Month and To Day fields in the second row to indicate the end of the second period, then specify an allowance factor.
- Repeat the step above until all periods are defined, then click OK to close the Based on Time of Year dialog.