- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Client Engagements dialog to add, edit, or delete an engagement for a client during time entry. To add an engagement, follow these steps.
- In the Time & Expense Entry screen, right-click in the Engagement field of the client for which you are entering time.
- From the context menu, select Add Engagement.
- In the Client Engagements dialog, you can:
- Select an engagement from the ID field. Or,
- Enter a new engagement in the ID field and complete the remaining engagement template information, as needed. See Setting up engagement templates for more information on setting up engagement templates.
- Click the Enter button.
- Click Done to close the Client Engagements dialog and return to the Time & Expense Entry screen.