- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: The Staff Rate Descriptions screen is a user-defined terminology screen. Your firm may refer to it by a different name. You can view the default names for user-defined items by choosing Help > Enable Default Terminology (or by pressing CTRL+Shift+H).
Staff rate descriptions provide a way for your firm to describe its various billing rates. Use this screen to enter rate descriptions, which are then available in the Rates tab of the Staff setup screen, where you can match the descriptions to hourly rates for each employee. These rates can then be applied to your clients’ engagements in the Engagements tab of the Clients setup screen, or to activities on the Activities setup screen, and they appear during time & expense entry.
You can set up an unlimited number of staff rate descriptions. Click the Add button to enter a new record. Click the Enter button to save the record.