- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Custom Fields tab to enter and track staff information specific to your firm. This tab contains all of the custom fields that your firm has set up for the Staff screen.
Note: To create staff custom fields, choose Setup > Custom Fields > Staff. See Setting up custom fields for more information.
- From the Setup menu, choose Staff.
- In the Staff screen, select the staff member for whom you want to enter custom field information.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Custom Fields tab.
- Complete the custom fields with the information you want to track for the staff member.
- Click the Enter button to save your changes.