- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
When a staff member loses or forgets his or her Practice CS login password, the firm administrator (or a staff member with privileges for the Security tab of the Staff setup screen) can reset the password.
- Choose Setup > Staff to open the Staff setup screen.
- Click the Security tab.
- Highlight the staff ID and click Edit.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Click Yes to confirm the action.
The next time the staff member opens Practice CS, he or she will be prompted to enter a new password.