- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
You can set up individual records for each of your firm’s offices, and use these records for filtering and reporting purposes.
To set up offices, follow these steps.
- Choose Setup > Offices.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the Offices screen.
- In the Main tab, enter a short identifier for the office in the ID field and a description of the office in the Description field.
Note: If the office is your firm’s home office, mark the This is the home Office checkbox. Only one office can be designated as the home office. The information on the Contact Info tab for the home office is shared with the Contact Info tab of the Firm setup screen.
- Click the Contact Info tab.
- Enter the name of the primary contact for the office, along with title, company, and salutation, plus the name under which to file the contact.
Note: The File as field is a required field.
- Enter address and phone information as appropriate.
- You can change how the address and phone numbers are labeled by clicking the down arrow button next to the number or address.
- The City, County, Country, and Zip fields are custom fieldview fields.
- If you want to add this contact to any contact categories, click the More button next to the Categories field. In the Categories dialog, highlight the desired categories in the left pane and click Select to move them into the right pane. Click OK when finished.
- If you want to add more contacts for this office, click the More button next to the Additional contacts field. The Additional Contacts dialog opens.
The process for adding additional contacts is similar to the steps you took above to add the primary office contact. For more information, see Setting up Additional Contacts.
- If you would like to associate other contacts in the application with this office, click the More button next to the Associations field. See Setting up associations for details.
- If your firm has added custom fields for office information, click the Custom Fields tab and enter the appropriate information.
- Click Enter at the bottom of the Offices setup screen to save your changes.
Related topic: Office setup overview