- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The firm administrator (or staff member with security permission to add and edit firm information) should set up tax areas representing state and local taxes by combining applicable taxing authorities into a single entry. You must set up taxing authorities before tax areas.
To set up a tax area:
- Choose Setup > Taxes > Tax Areas.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter a unique description in the Description field.
- In the Taxing Authority information grid, use the drop-down list to choose all appropriate taxing authorities. Enter one per line.
Note: Rate, Type, and GL Account are read-only fields.
- Click Enter to save your changes.
Related topic: Tax area setup overview