- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Import Default Project Templates screen is designed to help set up project templates for your firm. Use the Import Default Project Templates screen to select and import default project templates that are relevant to your firm.
Note: This screen is available only if you are licensed for the Practice CS Project Management module.
- Choose Setup > Templates > Projects.
- Click the Import Default Project Templates link at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Import Default Project Templates screen, select the project templates you would like to import. You can:
- Mark the checkbox for individual templates
- Right-click and choose Select All from the context menu.
- Use the Filter by field to narrow down the list to the project template(s) or state(s) that you want to import. You can filter for single templates, selected templates, or a range of templates that you specify.
- When you have finished selecting the templates that you want to import, click the Import Selected button.
- Practice CS tracks which templates you have previously imported, so duplicates will not be imported. You cannot import templates that already exist with the same ID in Practice CS, or templates that you have already imported. You can re-import templates if the ID has changed or if the template was deleted.
- Templates that have already been imported will have Yes in the Imported column.
- Default templates do not include tasks.