- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Task templates enable you to set up task information that you can use when creating a project for a client. Project templates contain key project information, such as date calculations, recurrence patterns, project tasks, budget information, and assignments. When you create a project for a client, you select a project template, and the template’s information is used for date calculations and future project creation. Within that project, you can also set up task templates, which contain key information for the individual tasks that make up the project.
To open the Task Template dialog, follow these steps.
- Choose Setup > Templates > Projects, or click the Project Templates action icon in the Clients navigation pane.
- Click the Add button to open a new project or the Edit button to open an existing project.
- Click the Tasks tab.
- Click the Add button to add a new task, or the Edit button to edit an existing task.
Note: The Project Templates screen and Tasks Template dialog are not available unless you are licensed for the Project Management module and have security privileges to access project and task templates.
In the Task Template dialog, you can right-click the Links tab to associate a task with files, folders, web pages, interactions, and documents. You can also enter custom field information in the Custom Fields tab.