- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you are designated as the supervisor for a staff member on the Staff setup screen, scheduled benefits requests submitted by that staff member will be routed to you for approval.
- For access to your staff member’s benefit requests, add the Scheduled Benefit Requests portlet to your Staff Dashboard.
- Your firm must be licensed for the Staff Management module to use the benefits feature.
To approve scheduled benefit requests, follow these steps.
- Open your Staff Dashboard and view the Scheduled Benefit Requests portlet.
- Click a request to open it in the Scheduled Benefit dialog.
- In the Status field, select Approved (or Denied) from the drop-down list. Note that for approvals, your name and the date are added to the Approved By field.
- Click OK to approve (or deny) the request.
The staff member who submitted the request will receive an on-screen and/or email notification advising them whether the request has been approved or denied.