- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Recurrence dialog to set up recurring schedule items such as meetings, scheduled phone calls, or to-do items.
- Open the meeting, scheduled phone call, or to do item.
- Click the Recurrence button.
- Click the Use Specified Rule option.
Note: To remove the recurrence from a schedule item, click the None option so that the application does not generate any future occurrences.
- Select the appropriate recurrence settings for the schedule item.
Recurrence setting Selection Frequency In the Pattern field, select how often the item occurs from the drop-down list. The available options change depending on the frequency you select.
Note: If you select None for the recurrence, no due date options are available.
Target dates Enter the number of month(s) and/or day(s) before the complete date that the recurring schedule item should start. Expiration
- Click the No end date option for ongoing schedule items.
- Click the End after option and enter the number of occurrences to generate a limited number of schedule items.
- Click the End by option and select a date from the drop-down calendar to end the recurrence by a specific date.
Generation Generate the next Schedule Item:
- When I manually create it: Click this option to manually generate the next schedule item.
- month(s) / day(s) before the next occurrence: Click this option and enter the number of months and/or days before the next recurring schedule item. This option allows you to postpone generation of future schedule items until closer to their due date.
- Generate all: Click this option to generate all of the schedule items now and to add the items to the calendar.
- Click OK.