- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: If the CPE course is assigned to you, the easiest way to find it is on the Schedule Items portlet on your Staff Dashboard. You can also choose View > Staff Calendar and double-click the entry in your calendar to edit the course.
To search for a CPE course so you can edit or delete it, follow these steps.
- Choose Actions > Manage Staff.
- Click the Schedule Items tab.
- If you know the date or date range of the course, select it from the drop-down list, and then select the appropriate date(s) from the drop-down calendars.
- Click the button next to the Search field.
- In the Filter field, select Type.
- In the Method field, select is, and then select CPE Course.
- Right-click the CPE course in the list, and choose from the context menu to edit, delete, schedule, or assign the course.