- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
- Perform the steps to send a file to a contact or request a file from a contact
- Click Send. If no portal in NetClient CS is assigned to the client, Practice CS prompts you to find or add a portal.
- Click the appropriate button.
- To add a permanent portal, click Add a portal for NetClient CS.
- To add a temporary portal, click Add a temporary portal for NetClient CS.
NetClient CS sends an email message to the contact with a link to register the portal and information for logging in.