- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: The Engagement Templates screen is a user-defined terminology screen. Your firm may refer to it by a different name. You can view the default names for user-defined items by choosing Help > Enable Default Terminology (or by pressing CTRL+Shift+H).
Use the Engagement Templates screen to add and maintain a variety of engagement types. The firm administrator should initially set up engagement information.
Each client is required to have at least one engagement assigned. Engagement templates are designed to help with setting up client engagements. When you select an engagement for a client, the information from the template is transferred to the engagement.
To open the Engagement Templates screen, choose Setup > Engagement Templates.
Related topic: Setting up engagement templates