- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Select a FileCabinet CS Document dialog to create a link to a document stored in FileCabinet CS from any Links tab in Practice CS.
- Open the Select a FileCabinet CS Document dialog by right-clicking within the Links tab and choosing Add FileCabinet CS Document from the context menu.
Note: If you are adding a link from one of the setup screens (for example, Clients), you must click the Add or Edit button before the context menu is available.
- In the Select a FileCabinet CS Document dialog, select a data location from the drop-down list in the Data Location field.
- To locate a drawer quickly, enter its name in the field above the list of drawers and click the Go button. Otherwise, you can scroll through the list of drawers until you find the one you want.
- Expand the drawer and select the document to which you want to link. You can preview the document in the watch window.
- When you have selected the desired document, click OK to create the link.
- By default, each link is named using the document name from FileCabinet CS. You can rename the link by right-clicking it and choosing Rename Link from the context menu.
- If you are in one of the setup screens (for example, Engagement Templates), you must click the Enter button to save your changes to the setup item.
Related topic: Adding links