- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Print to GoFileRoom dialog to make changes to your index mapping when printing documents from Practice CS to GoFileRoom and to choose which drawer to print to.
When printing reports, this dialog opens automatically for each report you have selected if you have marked the Always display GoFileRoom print indexing dialog checkbox in the GoFileRoom Configuration dialog. Your selections from the GoFileRoom Configuration dialog will be filled in automatically, but you will have the ability to change the indexes, if necessary.
The Print to GoFileRoom dialog will also open when you print if any of the indexes you have set up are not valid, allowing you to make the necessary changes.