- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: You can link to interactions only if you are licensed for the Client Management module.
Use the Select Interactions dialog to create a link to an interaction from any Links tab in the application.
- To open the Select Interactions dialog, right-click within the Links tab and choose Add Interaction from the context menu.
Note: If you are adding a link from one of the setup screens (for example, Clients), you must click the Add or Edit button before the context menu is available.
- If necessary, narrow down the list of interactions in the dialog to find the one to which you want to add a link.
- Use the Search field at the top of the dialog to search for text contained in the interaction. You can search for specific characters by selecting Exact, Begins with, Contains, or Ends with. You can also select from searches you have recently performed.
- Click the button and use the Filter field to narrow down the list by one or more fields in the interaction, or click the More button to create a custom filter. See Filtering your data for more information on creating filters.
- You can increase the number of interactions listed by clearing the Show last 30 days only checkbox. This checkbox is marked by default.
- Select one or more interactions from the list. To select multiple interactions, hold down the SHIFT or CTRL key and click the interactions you want to select.
- Click OK to return to the Links tab.
Note: If you are in one of the setup screens (for example, Engagement Templates), you must click the Enter button to save your changes to the setup item.
Related topic: Adding links