- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If your firm is licensed for the Client Management module and NetFirm CS, you can store your login credentials in the NetStaff CS Login Information dialog to facilitate portal-related tasks.
Choose Setup > System Configuration > NetStaff CS Login Information.
If you have an existing portal in NetStaff CS and have registered it in Practice CS, this dialog displays your login ID and portal name. Enter your portal password and click OK to save the password.