- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Select Industry Code dialog to choose an industry code when setting up a client.
- Choose Setup > Clients to open the Main tab of the Clients screen.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the More button next to the Industry Code field.
- In the Select Industry Code dialog, do one of the following:
- Enter the industry code, or part of the code, in the Find field and click the Find button, then choose the code from the list of search results.
- Click the Expand button to expand a grouping, and then click on a code to select the code.
- Click the Select button to return to the Clients screen.