- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Select Web Page dialog to create a link to a web page from any Links tab in Practice CS.
- Open the Select Web Page dialog by right-clicking within the Links tab and choosing Add Web Page from the context menu.
Note: If you are adding a link from one of the setup screens (for example, Clients), you must click the Add or Edit button before the context menu is available.
- In the Select Web Page dialog, enter the address of the page you want to link to in the Web page field.
Note: For most pages, it is not necessary to enter http://www or another prefix before the URL. Just the address — for example, tax.thomsonreuters.com — is sufficient.
- Click the Go button to open the web page.
- Verify that the page is the one to which you want to link and click OK to save the new link.
- By default, the link is named for the title of the web page. You can rename the link by right-clicking it and choosing Rename Link from the context menu.
- If you are in one of the setup screens (for example, Engagement Templates), you must click the Enter button to save your changes to the setup item.
Related topic: Adding links