- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Custom Fields tab to enter and track client information specific for your firm. This tab contains all of the custom fields that your firm has set up for the Clients screen.
- From the Setup menu, choose Clients.
- In the Clients screen, click the client for whom you want to enter custom field information.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Custom Fields tab.
- Complete the custom fields with the information you want to track for the client.
- Click the Enter button to save your changes.