- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If your firm is licensed for Creative Solutions Accounting (CSA), you can populate Practice CS with client information from CSA, eliminating the need to enter duplicate data.
To enable client population, follow these steps.
In Practice CS: Integrate the firm with other solutions
- From the Setup menu, choose Firm.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Mark the Integrate this Firm with other solutions checkbox.
Note: This checkbox can be marked for only one firm database at a time.
- Click Enter.
In CSA: Set file locations and populate Practice CS
- Choose Setup > User Preferences.
- In the User Preferences dialog, click the File Locations tab.
- Enter the Practice CS file location (typically, C:\WinCSI\Practice CS Data\).
- Click OK.
- From the Help menu, choose Repair.
- In the Repair dialog, click the Miscellaneous tab.
- In the Populate CS Applications group, click the Practice CS button.
- Click the Done button.