- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
In some Practice CS screens, performance can be significantly affected when substantial amounts of historical data are present in the database. To improve performance in Practice CS wherever large lists of items are displayed, results are limited to a predetermined maximum size.
- When a screen displays results that are limited, the message "Results Limited" appears above the list.
- When a drop-down list displays results that are limited, the message "Results limited" appears at the end of the list.
To display more items in a drop-down list, click the Get More Items button.
If the data you are looking for is not included in the limited results, refine your sort order, search criteria, and/or filter to narrow down the data displayed in the list. The Results Limited message will appear until all results from your filter and/or search criteria can be displayed.
- Filtering your data
- Using the search feature
- Best practices for searching and filtering in large databases