- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
- In the Manage Staff screen, click the Schedule Items tab.
- Click the Schedule Items subtab or the Urgent subtab.
- Schedule items are marked Urgent based on your user preferences. To see the reason an item is listed as urgent, hold your mouse pointer over the item for an Infotip, or click the Expand button to see the Urgent Reason in the grid.
- To view or change your user preferences for scheduling, click the More button in the Urgent tab, or choose Setup > User Preferences > Scheduling tab.
- Select a schedule item from the list.
- To determine whether a selected staff member is qualified, look for the Alert icon next to the staff name; this symbol means that their staff qualifications do not match the qualifications set up on the schedule item.
Note: You can also hold your mouse pointer over the staff member’s name in the calendar to display an Infotip that shows staff qualifications and availability.
- To assign the selected item to a staff member, do one of the following:
- Click the item and drag it to the staff member’s calendar in the Staff Schedules pane.
- Right-click the selected schedule item and choose Assign to from the context menu.
Note: The schedule item will not appear in the Staff Schedules pane unless it is scheduled or was scheduled in the past.
Related topic: Schedule Items tab overview