- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
CPE sponsors are entities that have registered with state boards or at the national level to offer CPE courses and comply with education standards.
To enter a CPE course sponsor, follow these steps.
- Choose Setup > CPE Course > Sponsors.
Note: This menu command is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module and have security privileges to set up CPE sponsors.
- ID: Enter an ID for the CPE sponsor (up to 11 characters).
- Description: Enter a description for the sponsor (up to 30 characters).
- Click Enter to save the information.
Note: Both ID and Description are required fields. Only alpha or numeric characters are allowed for ID.