- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Schedules tab to view staff schedules and assign items to staff members based on their qualifications and availability. You can find more potential work items for staff, identify urgent items for selected staff members, and reschedule work from one staff member to another.
To access the Schedules tab, choose Actions > Manage Staff and click the Schedules tab.
Click a staff member in the upper pane to display their scheduled items, potential work items, and urgent items in the lower pane.
- Click the Day, Work Week, Week, Month, or Timeline button in the toolbar to specify how you want to view the staff calendars.
- The available hours for the selected staff are for the date range you specify on the Schedule Items subtab.
Schedule Items, Potential, and Urgent subtabs
The Schedule Items, Potential, and Urgent subtabs in the Staff pane list all of the schedule items that meet the specified criteria.
- The Schedule Items subtab shows work items assigned to the selected staff member for the specified date range
- The Potential subtab shows unassigned work items for which the selected staff member is qualified and for the specified date range
- The Urgent tab shows work items assigned to the selected staff member that meet the criteria for urgency as defined in user preferences.
Note: The Urgent tab appears only if you have enabled it in User Preferences.
In the Calendar Options pane, mark the checkbox for each type of schedule item you want to display in the staff calendar.
Note: Marking the Outlook Appointments or Outlook Tasks checkbox may affect performance. You may want to clear these checkboxes whenever you do not need to see these Outlook items.
- Selecting the staff to display
- Selecting the schedule items to display
- Assigning schedule items
- Unscheduling items