- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To select which staff members to display in the Manage Staff screen, follow these steps.
- From the Actions menu, choose Manage Staff.
- Select the appropriate tab (Assignments, Schedule, or Schedule Items).
- Click the Select Staff button.
- In the Select Staff dialog, select the staff members you want to display from the list on the left, and click the Select button.
- Click OK. The selected staff members now appear in the Manage Staff screen.
- To remove a staff member from view, do one of the following:
- Click the Select Staff button, click the staff member’s name in the list on the right, and click the Remove button.
- Right-click the staff member’s calendar in the timeline and choose Remove Staff from the context menu (Schedules and Schedule Items tabs).
- Click the button when in Tiles view in the Assignments tab.