- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To unschedule an item from a staff member, do one of the following:
- In a calendar, right-click the calendar entry and choose Unschedule <schedule item> Calendar Entry from the context menu.
- In a grid, click the Expand button to expand the item, right-click the scheduled date/time, and choose Unschedule Calendar Entry from the context menu.
- Select the calendar entry and press Delete on the keyboard.