- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To approve and post timesheets, follow these steps.
- From the Actions menu, choose Time & Expense Entry.
- Click the Review tab.
Note: This tab is available only if your firm is using the approval process (which is enabled in Setup > Firm > Preferences tab) for time and expense entry.
- Mark the checkbox for each timesheet you want to approve.
Tip: To see the detail for a timesheet, click the Expand button to expand the grid.
- Click the Approve Selected button to mark the selected timesheets as approved. The application completes the Approved By column (in the detail rows) with the ID of the staff who approved them.
Note: If you have security rights to approve and post timesheets, you can post a timesheet without first approving it.
- Click the Post Selected button to post the selected timesheet(s). The application completes the Posted By column (in the detail rows) with the ID of the staff who posted them.
Note: Once a timesheet is posted, the time and expenses entered in the timesheet are available for billing and reporting.