- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To add custom fields to time and expense entries, follow these steps.
- Choose Actions > Time & Expense Entry.
- Enter a new time or expense entry.
- In the Custom Fields column at the end of the time or expense entry, click the More button.
- In the Custom Fields dialog, enter or select information as necessary in the custom fields you have set up for time and expense entries.
- When finished, click OK.
Note: To view custom field information that has been entered for a selected time or expense entry, click the Custom Fields tab at the bottom of the screen. Time and expense entries with custom fields entered will contain the Custom Field Entry button at the end of the entry to indicate that custom field information is available.
Related topic: Setting up custom fields