- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To unapprove or unpost timesheets, follow these steps.
- Choose Actions > Time & Expense Entry.
- Click the Review tab.
Note: This tab is available only if your firm is using the approval process (which is enabled in Setup > Firm > Preferences tab) for time and expense entry.
- Right-click and choose Unapprove Selected or Unpost Selected from the context menu.
Note: Unapproving and unposting timesheets can only be done from the context menu.
Note: If you have security rights to unapprove and unpost timesheets, you can unapprove a timesheet without first unposting the timesheet.