- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
In the Entry tab (Actions > Time & Expense Entry), you can use the timer buttons to automatically record the time for a transaction.
- To start the timer, click the button in the row for the transaction you want to time. When the timer is running, the elapsed time is shown in the lower right corner of the tab.
- To stop the timer, click the button.
- You can start the timer before you begin entering a time or expense transaction.
- You can run multiple timers in a timesheet. When running multiple timers, you can pause one and start another, or you can run them simultaneously.
- To enable multiple timers, choose Setup > User Preferences > Time & Expense Entry tab, and mark the Allow simultaneous timers checkbox.