- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
For remotely entered transactions to be added to your firm’s database, you must accept them in the Time & Expense Entry screen.
- Open Practice CS and log in to your firm’s database.
- Choose Actions > Time & Expense Entry.
- Click the Integrated Entries tab.
- Mark the checkbox next to each entry you want to accept.
- Click the Accept Selected button. The entries are moved into the firm database.
- If you reject entries, they will be permanently deleted.
- You can correct invalid or incorrect information on the Integrated Entries tab before accepting the entries.
For the final step in the Remote Entry process, see Updating a Remote Entry firm database.
Related topic: Remote Entry overview