- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: If you have forgotten your password, see Resetting a password. Only a firm administrator or a staff member with privileges for the Security tab of the Staff setup screen can reset a password.
Use the Change Password dialog to select a new password for logging in to Practice CS. To open the Change Password dialog, click the Change password button in the Open Firm dialog.
Note: The Change Password dialog will open automatically the first time you log in to the application so that you can choose your password.
- In the Old Password field, enter your current password.
Note: This field is not available the first time you log in to Practice CS.
- In the New Password field, enter a new password. The password can be 0 to 15 characters long and can consist of any characters including spaces. Passwords are case sensitive.
- In the Confirm New Password field, re-enter the new password to confirm.
- Click OK to save your changes.