- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Client Calendar provides a way to view projects and tasks on screen in a familiar calendar format. You can select the client projects and tasks that appear in the calendar, and choose whether the calendar should display a single day, a work week, a full week, or a month.
- Choose View > Client Calendar, or click the Client button in the navigation pane and then click the Client Calendar action icon.
- Click the button, and select the client whose calendar you want to view.
Related topic: Selecting calendar options