- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Export Contacts to Outlook screen to send clients and contacts you have set up in Practice CS to a folder of contacts in Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express.
The ability to send contact information from Practice CS to Outlook allows you to maintain your most current client and contact information all in one place, eliminating the need to update contact information in multiple places. You can filter and sort the contact list to choose which contacts you want to export to Outlook. You can also specify the Outlook folder to which you want to export. Each time you export contact information, Practice CS updates any client information that has changed since your last export.
Note: Whenever there is a difference between Outlook contact data and data that you export from Practice CS, the Practice CS data will be used. Therefore, you may want to make changes to contact information in Practice CS.
To export contacts to Outlook, follow these steps.
- Choose File > Export > Contacts to Outlook.
- At the top of the screen, select an Outlook folder to which you want to export contacts from Practice CS.
- If necessary, filter the list of clients to make it easier to select those you want to export to Outlook. You can also sort the list by clicking any of the column headings.
Note: The information shown in the grid comes from the Contact Info tab of the Clients setup screen. Address information is from the designated primary address.
- Mark the checkbox for each client whose information you want to export to the selected contacts folder in Outlook.
- Click the Export Selected button.