- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Import Remote Entry Data dialog to import remote entry data from the main Practice CS database that has been exported as an XML file. Typically, this import will only be necessary for Remote Entry users who are away from the office for extended periods. Otherwise, you can connect to your firm’s network directly and perform the steps to create or update a remote entry firm.
Follow these steps to import the XML file containing data for remote entry.
Before you import the XML file, make sure that all existing entries have been transmitted. The new file will overwrite the previous one, and all data from the previous file will be lost.
- Choose File > Import > Remote Entry Data.
- In the Import Remote Entry Data dialog, click the More button.
- Navigate to the folder where the exported XML file resides.
Note: If you’re running Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), you can navigate to files on your local network.
- Select the XML file and click Open.
- Click OK to import the file.
Related topic: Remote Entry overview