- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
- You must open a firm database, such as the Sample database, before creating a new firm.
- You must have sufficient security privileges to create a new firm database.
- From the File menu, choose New Firm.
- In the New Firm dialog, enter a name for the new database in the New name field.
- Click OK.
The new firm will be available from the Open Firm field the next time you choose File > Open Firm or log in to Practice CS.
Note: The firm name must contain only letters and numbers, with no spaces.