- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To access the Practice CS Ideas Community, open a dashboard to which you added the Practice CS Library portlet and click the Suggestions link. Or, just visit http://suggestions.practicecsconnection.com
If prompted, enter the email address and password that you defined when registering for the Practice CS Ideas Community, then click Log In. If you haven't already, you can register for the Ideas Community by clicking the Register link.
Submitting an idea
As a member of the ideas community, you have a valuable opportunity to interact with the Practice CS Development team by providing suggestions to improve the software tools you use in your firm. To add new idea, complete the following steps.
- Click the Add New Idea button.
- Enter a title and a detailed description of your idea in the fields provided. Describe your suggestion clearly so that other customers and our Development team can understand the suggestion.
- Select a category for the idea from the Campaign drop-down list.
- Enter relevant search terms in the Tags field (optional). This will help others find your suggestion.
- Use the Attachment field to provide additional documents that are relevant to your suggestion (optional).
- Click Submit to save and post your idea for other customers and our Development staff to review.
Voting and commenting on ideas
You can vote by agreeing or disagreeing with any idea in the Practice CS Ideas Community. Increase the visibility of the ideas that are most important to your firm by clicking the Up arrow (I Agree) button. Ideas with broad, consensus approval are more likely to be taken into consideration by our Development team.
To vote on an idea, click the Up arrow (I Agree) or Down arrow (I Disagree) buttons on the left side of the suggestion.
To enter a comment, click the suggestion title and then scroll to the bottom of the Comments tab, add a relevant comment and an attachment, which is optional, and then click the Submit Comment button.
Viewing the status of an idea
Campaign Funnels provide a way to view a filtered list of ideas that have been assigned to one of the following status categories.
- Active: Ideas that have not yet been reviewed by our Development team. At this stage, the Development team can ask questions and provide comments for further clarification related to the idea. Note that to avoid duplicating ideas, we recommend that you review the list of active suggestions before you submit your own.
- In Review: Ideas that are likely to be addressed by our Development team in an upcoming patch or release. Ideas that are In Review can also include unintended issues that may occur after a release of the application that require an immediate patch. Note that we strive to address ideas In Review within a single release cycle.
- In Progress: Ideas that we have fully implemented and tested in our internal builds of the application and that are scheduled to be released in the next cycle.
- Completed: Ideas that we have implemented and released.