- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To access the Practice CS Ideas Community, open a dashboard to which you added the Practice CS Library portlet and click the Suggestions link.
If prompted, enter the email address and password that you defined when registering for the Practice CS Ideas Community, then click Log In. If you haven't already, you can register for the Ideas Community by clicking the Register link.
Submitting an idea
As a member of the ideas community, you have a valuable opportunity to interact with the Practice CS development team by providing suggestions to improve the software tools you use in your firm. To add new idea, complete the following steps.
- Click the Add New Idea button.
- Enter a title and a detailed description of your idea in the fields provided. Describe your suggestion clearly so that other customers and our development team can understand the suggestion.
- Select a category for the idea from the Campaign drop-down list.
- Enter relevant search terms in the Tags field (optional). This will help others find your suggestion.
- Use the Attachment field to provide additional documents that are relevant to your suggestion (optional).
- Click Submit to save and post your idea for other customers and our development staff to review.
Voting and commenting on ideas
You can vote by agreeing or disagreeing with any idea in the Practice CS Ideas Community. Increase the visibility of the ideas that are most important to your firm by clicking the I Agree button. Ideas with broad, consensus approval are more likely to be taken into consideration by our development team.
To vote on an idea, click the Up arrow (I Agree) or Down arrow (I Disagree) buttons on the left side of the suggestion.
To enter a comment, click the suggestion title and then scroll to the bottom of the Comments tab, add a relevant comment and an attachment, which is optional, and then click the Submit Comment button.