- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Practice CS Ideas Community is a forum in which you can share ideas with other users and provide feedback and suggestions to our development team. Through the forum, you can also upload and share customized reports or letters that might be helpful to other firms.
Joining the Practice CS Ideas Community
- To join the Practice CS Ideas Community, add the Practice CS Library portlet to your Home, Firm, Staff, or Client Dashboard.
Note for Virtual Office CS users: For best results, point your web browser to http://suggestions.practicecsconnection.com
- In the Practice CS Library portlet, click the Suggestions link.
- Click the Register link at the bottom of the dialog.
- Enter your email address, mark the checkbox to indicate that you agree with the terms of service, and click the Register button.
Please allow 1 - 2 business days for us to process your request. After we approve your registration, you will receive an email message through which you must verify your account and then create a password.
After you create your password, please update your profile name for the ideas community as explained below.
Setting your profile name for the Practice CS Ideas Community
By default, your profile name in the ideas community is the user name portion of your email address. For example, if your email address is email@example.com, your profile name is paulparnes.
Please update your profile name to include your first name and the name of your firm; for example: John - Parnes, Velano, Martinez CPA.
- In the ideas community, click your name in the upper-right corner and choose Profile.
- In the Name field, enter your first name and the name of your firm.
- Click the Save Changes button.
See Accessing and participating in the Practice CS Ideas Community for information on adding ideas, voting, and commenting.
Joining multiple ideas communities
If you already registered for an ideas community and you want to join additional communities, we recommend that you enter the same email address when you register for each community. This will enable you to access all ideas communities through a single login and password.
To learn how to join other ideas communities, see the appropriate topic.
- Accounting CS Ideas Community
- NetFirm CS Ideas Community
- UltraTax CS Ideas Community
- Web Builder CS Ideas Community
- Accessing and participating in the Practice CS Ideas Community
- Ideas Communities for CS Professional Suite Applications (PDF)