- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: The folder you select must be a "contact" type folder in Outlook.
- Choose File > Export > Contacts to Outlook.
- At the top of the Export Contacts to Outlook screen, click the More button to open the Select Folder dialog.
Note: This dialog is provided by Outlook. You may need to bring Outlook back to focus on your screen to see the Select Folder dialog.
- In the folder list, click the name of the Outlook folder to which you want to export your Practice CS contacts.
Note: If the folder does not yet exist, you can create it.
- Click OK.
After you have selected the appropriate folder, select the contacts you want to export and click the Export Selected button.